Racket Sport Services either solely or in association with the UK Racquet Stringing Association can provide a tournament stringing service for local, regional, national or international tournaments for tennis, squash and badminton.
A selection of past tournaments is given below as an example
- English National Badminton Championships, at the National Cycling Centre, Manchester, 2007 – 2011
- English National Badminton Championships, at the Bolton Arena, between the 2012
- English Masters Badminton Championships, Guildford 2012
- AEGON International Tennis, Eastbourne 2008 – 2010
- AEGON Pro-Series, Frinton on Sea 2008 – 2010
- Badminton Inter County Championships, Milton Keynes, 2012/13
- National Age Group Championships at Redbridge Sports Centre and The National Badminton Centre, Under 11’s, U15’s, U17’s and U19’s in 2013
- ITF Wheelchair Futures tournament Sheffield April 2015
To maintain standards Racket Sport Services regular attends training events to ensure continued professional development.
- 2011 – 2014 IART Symposium, Tampa USA
- 2013 – 2014 ERSA Stringers Symposium – Dusseldorf, Germany
- Regular workshops with the UKRSA
If you require a stringing service for your tournament please contact Racket Sport Services and we will be pleased to discuss your requirements.