We at Racket Sport Services are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Racket Sport Services may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018. This Policy will be reviewed annually.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Telephone number
• Address including postcode
• E-mail address
Please note that we do not hold, store or use any financial information that you may use in the purchasing of items/ services on this website. Our online payment system uses PayPal. PayPal do not divulge any relevant financial information to Racket Sport Services.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping, to enable your order to be delivered to the correct person and address.
• Contact you regarding your order, for example, when a product is out of stock.
• We may occasionally send a promotional email about Racket Sport Services products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• We may contact you by email, or phone.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. No paper copy of your information is retained by Racket Sport Services or supplied to any third-party organisation.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required to by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee may be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Racket Sport Services, 15 Oakleigh Road, Clacton on Sea, Essex, CO15 4PX
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.