Skip to content
- Goods or samples provided by RACKET SPORT SERVICES to the Buyer on approval by special arrangement shall be at the risk of the Buyer on delivery.
- RACKET SPORT SERVICES shall be entitled to recover the cost of loss of or damage to goods or samples provided on approval sustained while under the care of the Buyer.
- The Buyer may cancel an order made by telephone, fax, mail, email or world-wide-web (i.e. other than in person) for goods within 7 working days starting with the day on which they are delivered. Written notice of cancellation is required from the Buyer at the address shown below. The Buyer must take reasonable care of the goods and return them to RACKET SPORT SERVICES at the address shown below within 14 days of receiving written cancellation. All returned goods will be subject to an inspection for completeness (including packaging) and damage (including transit to RACKET SPORT SERVICES). A full refund of the purchase price less carriage charges, missing items and damage will be made within 30 days of receipt.
- Goods stocked or made specifically for a Buyer will not be subject to cancellation.
- It is the responsibility of the Buyer to ensure the goods are suitably and sufficiently packaged to protect against the rigours of manual handling and transportation. Damage resulting from insufficient or unsuitable protection will be at the liability of the Buyer.